Thursday 20 March 2014

Miss Havisham and Estella Final Evaluation

For our Great Expectations Project, we were asked to re-create the characters of Miss Havisham and Estella.  With this project, we were given the chance to learn new Special Effects skills, which I have really enjoyed doing.  With the use of new products, we have created cuts and bruises, these are just a few of the new things I have learnt.  I have really enjoyed learning these new Special Effects skills, as I had not previously had any experience in this, and it is a stepping stone to start really improving my knowledge and skills used in Make Up for TV and Film.  With regards to hair, we learnt a lot of Victorian techniques and really focused on creating big shapes, that would look striking when photographed.  Again, I feel as though I have improved, I didn't feel as though hair was my strong point, but with plenty of help and encouragement from Seema, I feel confident in approaching and executing a design that incorporates big shapes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment