Thursday 13 March 2014

My Estella Re-creation Outcomes

Overall, I was pleased with my Final Estella Outcomes.  The Make-Up and Hair both photographed nicely in both Black and White and Colour Photography. Here are the final images...

Black and White Images:



These are the final Black and White Images of my Estella, I was happy with the Make Up, although I would have liked the bruise under the right eye to be a lot more prominent, as this was hardly picked up at all under the lighting. Another element I'm happy with is the use of the red lip, as this really allows the lips to have more definition than if a pale colour was used, as well as allowing the lips to stand out and be the main feature of the look, which was what I was aiming for.  If I was to create the look again, I would also make sure to give myself a little extra time to polish the look, especially the hair, as the camera has picked up a few fly-aways around the top of the hairstyle. 

Colour Images: 



The Black and White images are timeless and classic, but I also really like the Colour images I captured too.  With the colour images, you can see the slight bruise under the right eye a lot better, which I'm pleased about.  As well as this, you can really see the tones of colour in the hair, and the true colour of the lipstick I decided to use.  Again, if I was to improve anything, it would be to create a bit more of a polished look, I think the finishing touches are really important, and I should always give myself time to go over my creation before photographing it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment