Friday 7 March 2014

Estella Final Hair Design




For my Final Estella Hair Design, I wanted to create a soft, elegant hairstyle as to me, Estella is a very misunderstood character and I wanted the hair to reflect this.  To portray this side of Estella, I thought I would create a style that incorporates soft waves, especially around the front of the head, as I don't want the style to look too harsh.  To create the look, I would first curl the hair, apart from the front sections, in an upward motion to create a bouncy curl rather than a ringlet. I would leave the majority of the hair down, although pulling one side of the front back, maybe into a plait, and leaving the other side down in soft curls to frame the face.  I also thought about using accessories such as butterflies, to again emphasise the idea that Estella has a softer personality than first perceived. 






















No comments:

Post a Comment