Wednesday 30 April 2014

Final Evaluation


As I had not had much previous experience with doing Special Effects Make Up, I was a bit anxious at the beginning of the semester whether or not I would enjoy this topic as much as our previous topics.  However, I was proved completely wrong.  I have absolutely loved our practical sessions with Sue, and feel as if I have really developed my skills and learnt how to use a variety of new products, especially when creating cuts, bruises etc.  I also enjoyed our second project, creating a look for TV and Film; it allowed us to be creative with stronger looks.  Over the year we have learnt skills for many areas of the industry, and I feel this is really important for the future.  Within our hair sessions, I also feel like I have really pushed myself in creating unusual styles.  We have been taught to create bold styles, as well as sleek looks and I feel as though I have really improved and feel a lot more confident in myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment